my pictures look really dark at nigth what should i do
Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:27:17 +0000
can you make the pictures to look beter on dark
Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:27:53 +0000
Here are some possible solutions . . .
1. Add lighting. (Electronic flashes, strobes, spots, infrared's, bouncers, etc.)
2. Expose longer. Increase exposure compensation. Set exposure to manual mode.
3. Shoot the photo in the day, but underexpose the photo so that it feels like night time.
4. Increase exposure in your digital darkroom. See Amplify Night Vision Photographs
5. Get rid of the IR-cut filter. See "Hacking Digital Cameras" book and Effect of Infrared in Night Vision Photography
Sun, 07 Dec 2008 20:45:43 +0000
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.