Camera Hacker

: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Easiest way to use your E3 accessories with N3 cameras

Not well know to many photographers, but short of hacking and soldering your own cables together, Canon actually produces enough adapters to go from an E3 accessory to a N3 camera. For example, you can use the RS-60E3 remote switch with your Canon EOS 1V.

Why would you want to? Perhaps you want to use the cheaper remote and extension. Or maybe you have some third party E3 accessories.

Anyway, to adapt an E3 accessory to a N3 camera, you only have to pick up two Canon parts: 1) Canon T3 Remote Switch Adapter; and 2) Canon RAN3 Remote Switch Adapter. The Canon T3 Remote Switch Adapter adapts E3 accessories to T3 cameras. The Canon RA-N3 Remote Switch Adapter adapts T3 accessories to N3 cameras. Put them together and you'd have an E3 to N3 adapter.

Chieh Cheng
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:08:15 -0800

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Related Links

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 5 + 10?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.