Camera Hacker

:

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

close-up shots on web-site

Hello, I was browsing your site. Very interesting and well done. I noticed and liked your close ups on various items; cameras, parts, and etc... Can I ask you what kind of setup your used for those shots? I'm wanting to get into macro photography, so any info, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

John Harvie
Mon Mar 18 14:22:31 PST 2002

About 90 percent of the macro shots are done with the Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX Macro lens. The other 10 percent are done with a variety of different techniques, such as extension tubes on assortment of different lens, close-up lens, using the Olympus C-2500L in super macro mode, etc.

Chieh Cheng
Mon Mar 18 14:25:02 PST 2002

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
E-mail:
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 7 + 1?
Click button only once, please!

TrackBack

TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.