Ok here it goes, this is for slightly experienced modder who know how to use a soldering iron and how to use basic hand tools and understand basic electronics terms.
- 3 pieces High Brightness LEDs, whatever color you desire
- 1 piece 1/4 watt 500 ohm Resistor
- 3 pieces 2.5" wire of one color
- 3 pieces 2.5" wire of another color
- 1 Kodak Series 3 Printer Dock
- 1 Camera Plastic Insert
- Soldering station with small tip
- Solder, small diameter
- Soldering Station Cleaning Sponge
- Small drill with assorted small drill bits
- Small File
Warning: Will void your Kodak Warranty, also I am not responsible if you damage your equipement doing this mod, this is for informational purposes only!
- Remove the 2 screws on the back of the Printer Dock
- Carefully separate the top from the bottom of the Printer Dock. Do not lift the top up to high because there are 2 ribbon cables connecting the main PCB to the PCB connected to the top.
- Carefully disconnect the ribbon cables from the main PCB by gently pulling them straight out from the connector on the main PCB.
- Set the bottom of the Printer Dock aside for now.
- Remove and set aside the Plastic Camera Insert from the top of the Printer Dock for now.
- Drill 3 small holes in the Printer Dock top in the locations pictured for the LEDs.
- Now on to the Plastic Camera insert, cut off a small nottch where each LED will be locateted on the top of the Printer Dock for clearence for the LEDs when the Plastic Camera Insert is connected to the top of the Printer Dock.
- Now solder all 3 of the LEDs up in parallel configuration, and solder the resistor onto the positive side of the LEDs wires.
- Solder the negative wires from the LEDs to a ground spot on the Main PCB of the bottom of the Printer dock.
- Solder the resistor connected to the positive of the LEDs to the furthest left leg of the Printer Docks main Voltage Regulator on the Printer Docks main PCB on the bottom of the Printer Dock facing the front of the Printer Dock. See the corrosponding picture below.
- Now push the LEDS in the holes drilled in the top of the Printer Dock and connect the Plastic Camera Insert to the top of the Printer Dock.
- Reassemble the top of the Printer Dock to the bottom of the Printer Dock, making sure you reconnect the ribbon cables from the top of the Printer Dock to the main PCB in the bottom of the Printer Dock, by pushing the ribbon cables gently straight in their respective connectors.
- Connect the top of the Printer Dock to the bottom of the Printer Dock making sure the LED wires rest on top of the Printer Docks main PCB and do not fall down into the Print Engine area.
- Put the 2 screws back into the back of the Printer Dock.
If you were careful and paid attention to detail, when you plug in your Printer Docks AC Adapter you should now have a nice glowing Plastic Camera Insert of whatever Color LEDs you chose.
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:01:59 -0800
whatsapp link whatsapp link Tabi ki akilli telefonlarin en ÃÂnemli ÃÂzelligi sesli aramalarin yani sira birÃžok islemi yapma imkÃ¢ni sunuyor olmasi. Bu imkanlari internet dahilinde sunan akilli telefonlar Ãžesitli uygulamalari kullanarak karsimiza Ãžikmakta. Whatsapp da bu uygulamalardan bir tanesi. whatsapp link
Fri, 17 Dec 2021 05:35:35 -0800
binance referans kodu binance referans kodu Yat─±r─±m yapt─±─č─±n─±z bir Ãžok kripto paran─±n ani yÃ¼kseli┼či/dÃ¼┼čÃ¼┼čÃ¼ sonras─±nda birÃžok borsa kar─±n─± maksimize etmek iÃžin anl─±k i┼člem yapman─±z─± engelleyebiliyor. Yak─±n zamanda birÃžok TÃ¼rk sitede bu sorun olu┼čtu. Alternatif borsa aray─±┼č─±nda olan arkada┼člar iÃžin bu yaz─±mda Binanceߴe %20 referans kodu ile Ã¼ye olup daha az komisyon ÃÂdeyebilece─činiz yÃÂntemleri tarif edece─čiz. binance referans kodu
Wed, 22 Dec 2021 03:37:29 -0800
kadikÃÂy evden eve nakliyat kad─±kÃÂy evden eve nakliyat En iyi nakliye sirketi olabilmek iÃžin elimizden gelenin en iyisini yaptik. Istanbul evden eve nakliyat firmasi olarak bÃ¼tÃ¼n TÃ¼rkiye'ye hizmet sunuyoruz. kadikÃÂy evden eve nakliyat
Fri, 24 Dec 2021 19:52:07 -0800
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
Spam Control | * indicates required field
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.