Camera Hacker

: :

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Nikon EH-67 camera plug type?

I use an EH-67 power supply for my L110 Coolpix. Recently, the little C shaped connector that goes into the camera itself got crushed. I'm pretty good at repairing these things, but I have been unable to identify what kind of connector this is, or where I can find it. Nikon was of no help.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Attached File: connector.bmp (112 KB)

Doug Polk
Wed, 04 Sep 2013 01:43:06 +0400

Add Comment | Related Links | TrackBack
Related Content

Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.

Add Comment

Spam Control | * indicates required field
Your Name: *
Remember Me!
Comment: *
File attachment is optional. Please do not attach a file to your submission unless it is relevent.
Attach File:
(20 MB Max)
Spam Protection: * Answer of 9 + 6?
Click button only once, please!


TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.

Send Ping | TrackBack URL | Spam Control

No TrackBacks yet. TrackBack can be used to link this thread to your weblog, or link your weblog to this thread. In addition, TrackBack can be used as a form of remote commenting. Rather than posting the comment directly on this thread, you can posts it on your own weblog. Then have your weblog sends a TrackBack ping to the TrackBack URL, so that your post would show up here.

Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.