Adding location data to photos you share on Instagram is a great way to let your friends and followers know where you are and what you're up to. Here's how to add geo tagged photos to Instagram.
First, make sure that the location services on your phone are turned on. You can do this by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Next, open the Instagram app and go to the photo you want to share. Tap on the location name at the top of the screen.
If the location you want to tag is not listed, you can search for it by tapping on the search bar at the top of the screen.
Once you've found the location you want to tag, tap on the checkmark to add it to your photo.
And that's it! Now, when people view your photo on Instagram, they'll be able to see the location you've tagged.
To add geotagged photos to your Instagram account on Android:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner and select Settings.
3. Scroll down and tap Share Location.
4. Tap the toggle next to Share My Location to turn it on.
5. Now, when you take a photo in the Instagram app, you'll see a small globe icon in the bottom left corner. Tap this icon to add your location to the photo.
6. You can also add a location to photos that have already been uploaded to Instagram by going to the photo in your feed and tapping the three dots in the top right corner. Then, tap Edit and tap the globe icon to add a location.
Here's how to add GeoTagged photos to Instagram on your iPhone:
1. Make sure your iPhone's Location Services are turned on. You can do this by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
2. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
3. Tap on the "Edit Profile" button.
4. Scroll down and toggle the "Add to Photo Map" option to ON.
5. Now, when you go to share a new photo on Instagram, you'll see the option to add a location to the photo. Tap on the "Add Location" button and select the location you want to tag the photo with.
That's all there is to it! Now all your Instagram photos will be GeoTagged with the location data.
353 Users Online